About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I dont really like blogging but im giving it a go.

Monday, August 27, 2012

My weekend

This weekend was pretty fun i got to hang out with friends all weekend and my girl friend. ihad some pretty fun doing thing at some houses with music.I guess blasting music and people with short tempers don't really mix lol. long story. Anyways i had a good weekend worked on my car a little hung out with my brother and his kid. I don't really like holding the baby because i feel like i would break him haha. I don't want to be the reason tha kid is messed up haha im just kidding he is going ot be a great kid. I love my family so much i might not show it alot but i love being around my family (: we had a good family dinner last night and the food kind of sucked but we had cup cakes after. i am very blesed to have a family that is still together.

No comments:

Post a Comment