About Me
- ALEX HILL
- My name is Alex. I dont really like blogging but im giving it a go.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Favorite School Subject
If i had to choose a favorite school subject i would probably say my favorite subject would be history. I like history because it is very interesting to me. I love learning about past wars that have rewritten the art of war and the way we fight them. We arre in the future of history with so much technology that it is kind of scary. i wish history would repeat itself so we can restart the crappy economy. iknow my look on things arnt really understanding but thats just my opinion. I love history because the people and times were so much better then they are now, no one respects anyone anymore its just not like the old usa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment