About Me
- ALEX HILL
- My name is Alex. I dont really like blogging but im giving it a go.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Journal Entry
Yesterday I didnt really have the best day ever. To start it off i only got about maybe three or four hours of sleep. I kept waking up in the middle of the night with killer pains in my neck. probably from football, but that stuff is part of playing. "Pain is just an excuse" I hear it all the time. from my dad from my coaches. Anyways as my day went on it just got worst from almost falling asleep in ever class to caughting up on work from the day before. its a normal thing though. happens all the time no sleep lots of work , you just push through. My days consist of little sleep, a quick shower in the morning, no breakfast, school, home work, homework, homework and more homework. but after that i get the joy of going to play football and get some anger out and make a tackle. once the pads come off its back to home where there is more homework....yay. once i finsh that i take a shower get in bed try to fall asleep but fail epically so i watch Tv until i pass out and have a weird dream. Thats about it oh wait i forgot about lunch that was gross.....School food sucks. Thats it pretty boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment