About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I dont really like blogging but im giving it a go.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Last Trip Out Of Az

The last time i took a trip out of Arizona i went to sadiego for vaction. I basically went there to just chill and have fun. when i was there i did a bike competion at a bike park in clairmount. that was really fun but i wasnt to good at it i crash more then once and i didnt feel i was good enough to even compete in the competion. I am pretty good but i dont feel i am good enough to go compete with those cali kids. they have such good bike parks its insane. anyways i also went up to delmare to hangout with two of my friends they were staying ina  beach house so it was pretty cool to just chilll with them on the beach and what not. Cali is always fun but i think if you stay there too long you start to get irrated with the traffic and all the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment